1) Communicating with Customers, Potential customers, Community and Business Leaders
2) Appropriate Attire for Young Professionals
Dressing the Part
3) Knowing Your Product or Service
Products/Services Created or Provided by Others*
Products or Services You Create
4) Setting & Reaching Goals
Prospecting for potential customers
Calling on potential customers
Using your script to close a deal
Mock Business Interviews
Networking in a Large Audience
Drafting Professional Follow-up Correspondence
How to Sell Anything to Anyone
Hustlers Ten Commandments (Hustle University)
Depending on location (City, State, Neighborhood)
Class Time Schedule: Weekdays (4:00pm – 6:00pm) Weekends, After-school & Evenings
By studying salesmanship, students can learn self-confidence, motivation, friendliness, and the persistence necessary to overcome obstacles and solve problems. Sales can offer a challenging and rewarding career for those who enjoy interacting with people from all walks of life.
History of American Business, Business & Professional Communication, Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship, Personal Time Management, and Public Speaking Pamphlets
- Hotep. Hustlers Ten Commandments.Hustle University, 1995.
- Girard, Joe, and Stanley H. Brown. How to Sell Anything to Anybody. Warner Books, 2001.
4 to 8 Week of Core Program Activity: After-school, Evenings and Saturdays (30+ hours of instruction)
$0.00 (scholarships and program fee waivers are available)