Mentors and Advisors are expected to give our enterprising students advice on:
- How to obtain business or community support
- Other Products available for them to sell or products/services they can provide or do for you
- How to find individual program sponsors on their own
- How to seize opportunity at local special events
- How to calculate their commissions and complegte all tasks in order to get paid
- Special events they will might have an opportunity to make money; by applying the salesmanship skills learned throughout the program
- Getting help and advice from other community resources
- Nominations for Awards: Local, State & National
- Information on scholarships and other financial aid
Streets University is not affiliated with any accredited educational institution, governing body or government agency. Courses are not approved for any federal or state loans.
From the streets to the boardroom… Start your journey here !